Saturday, May 22, 2010

Right on track

In my final home track meet of the year, I finished second to last. At the time, that was the least of my worries. “Not pooping my pants” was on my priority list just above “caring about running” and just below “letting someone notice my obvious ‘poop waddle.’” If you are unclear as to what a “poop waddle” is, I imagine that you can figure it out by using context clues on the following example sentence: “Keith poop waddled all the way to the bathroom not long after wolfing down three beefy 5-layer burritos from Taco Bell.” Anyways, my race did not go as planned. But as long as I never end up like this guy, I'll consider every race successful.

WARNING: Picture below is messy.

Was "messy" an understatement? Sorry! Anyways, The rest of my track season was quite uneventful. I got 4th in the 5k at Duke University. Well, 4th if you take my place position one lap into the race. (I got caught up in the excitement and I also wanted to get my picture taken). I finished 32nd in the end, but who's counting?

Since my track season ended I have probably run about three steps. Sorry… I’m exaggerating… I haven’t run a step. After a long season, the only thing I enjoy more than running, is not running. Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment