Saturday, May 22, 2010

car alarming

Probably my biggest annoyance that has happened to me in the last month was someone breaking into my car. There are a few things wrong with this. First of all, I do not own anything valuable enough to steal; I have a beat-up 1999 Toyota Camry; and I was parked next to a brand new Mercedes that made it through that night unscathed. I do not know what these thieves were thinking because the best thing they could have gotten out of my car was a Ke$ha CD. Wait, I mean a… manly CD. Anyways, the punks stole my change. Oh no!

But the worst part of the whole thing was they broke the lock on my passenger door. Not only did they break the lock, they made it so the door no longer opens from the inside, or the outside unless you’re using the key. Nothing like pulling up to the restaurant with a hot date and saying “hey, umm… don’t try and get out yet because…you won’t be able to.” Nothing about that is creepy at all!

The situation isn’t much better when I have a guy in the car with me either. In an attempt to look tough, I should probably start carrying a tool box and a football with me so I look real masculine while opening the door for another dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment